Thursday, June 08, 2006

Harvard University commencement 2006

,

The 2006 commencement ceremony at Harvard University


Official news about the commencement ...

So, I did it! I decided to enjoy the experience of US commencement's ceremony. My Bostonian family was here: Daisy & Adam. I did rent the academic dress and marched to Harvard Yard :) and Daisy and Adam took pictures under the rain ...



Finally I received my degree at the Harvard Design school. A Master in Design specializing in product design and architecture ...
I received my grades. Among the grades I received a High Pass from Dr Antoine Picon and Distinctions from Marco Steinberg. What a nice ending for such a challenging degree!




My ID, a last glance at it before starting the exciting journey of a MIT PhD at the Media Lab, in the Tangible Media group run by Prof. Hiroshi Ishii ...



In academic achievements

3 comments:

Anton said...

I really like the photos you have. They are like ones I've taken only better.

marc said...

hi. i'm an asian student from architecture too... u works is fun and interesting..i liked the drawing.. i would like to ask about the admission to harvard university from u...

cb said...

congratulations!
cb