Monday, July 09, 2007

Bluetooth Virtual Laser Keyboard

Who needs touchscreens? This wireless laser keypad makes any surface a usable keypad, even in sunlight. Now you can use those skills acquired in 8th grade typing class, using all 10 fingers instead of the chicken-pecking that phone and PDA keypads require. It even duplicates the sound of keys so you can still get the satisfaction of a key well-pressed. And when you're really bored, project the keyboard on the sidewalk and have the neighborhood kids play hopscotch on it. Oh, the wacky text messages you'll send now!

Via Product dose and can be bought via Yahoo

The Virtual Laser Keyboard leverages the power of laser and infrared technology and projects a full-size keyboard onto any flat surface. As you type on the laser projection, detection technology based on optical recognition enables the user to tap the images of the keys, complete with realistic tapping sounds, which feed into the compatible Bluetooth-enabled PDA, Smartphone, laptop or PC

1 comment:

Mike said...

Awesome! I just found the laser keyboard via your post. I just posted a review on my own blog here (bluetooth laser keyboard post). I'll be buying one and reviewing it in action. I'm a little skeptical, so I'll be sure to come back and leave a comment once I've used it.