Sunday, August 05, 2007

Meta Market


Created by genius Burak Arikan, Meta Markets is super fun.

It is a continuous stock market, up and running 24/7, like a living organism. It has many markets each composed of different values generated by people's products in networked public spaces. Current markets are open to all members for trading and for offering their own products to public (IPO). We select markets based on their popularity and accessibility through APIs. More markets will be added in the future.

If you want to join, let me know I am selling invitations (private message me in "comments").

10 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm very interested... email me at matthew@existentialmedia.org

cati said...

when you join, be sure to buy my links!

Pascal said...

I'm always interested in discovering things like a living organismarket. The world is a big market, isn't it.

pascal[a]henrard.com

jean-charles Baudot said...

Bonjour,
Vous reste-t-il une invitation pour meta-markets ?
Merci ;-)

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pascal said...

Je ne suis pas certain d'avoir tout compris. Mais je crois bien que je viens d'acheter la photo d'une quiche lorraine.

Andrew said...

I was just saying the other day that someone should do this. (an event which seems to be occurring frequently recently...)

An invite would be outstanding.

andrew@infinitstudios.com

Thanks!

Peter said...

I'm Interested... peter[at]dukemedia.com

sam sanford said...

yes please! sam@samsanford.com

sam sanford said...

This is neat. I have no idea what I'm doing though! Thanks for the invite.