Thursday, March 13, 2008

SMS stamps!

Disappointed by the fact that there’s no way to save the humorous, strange or loving text messages that we send and receive – and that ultimately they have to be erased – Martin Frostner & Johanna Lewengard came up with a novel method by which they could be retained.





By designing a series of rubber-stamps, the designers allowed the best messages to be stamped anywhere, perhaps to be used again with the postman as courier this time!

Posted by Cati Vaucelle @ Architectradure
.............................................................................................
Blog Jouons Blog Maison Blog Lesson

1 comment:

Grant said...

I love this idea! I keep some of the most precious txt messages on my phone - and do the same with voice messages. I wish I could just forward the txt's to a phone number - and have it automatically printout these beautiful stamps... sigh.