Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Open Studio by MIT Media Lab

Open Studio is a new experimental online art exchange system developed at the MIT Media Lab. I find it very promising, so check it out!
So yesterday night, I have started to look at it, and made a few drawings with their system, it looks as if I was painting with my feet, but the constraint in design is what makes it very interesting to me.

La Petite Tuture Rose that I have sold in 2 minutes to Burak Arikan :D

Le feu s'etiole that has been bought by Brent Fitzgerald today!

And ... Les mots doux, sold to Francis in 5 minutes last night !!!

There are cool ideas on this Studio and such a great tool to experiment with. By trying it out, and exchanging art work, I have found that it raises questions about the value of virtual art, especially the recognition in a virtual community.



Finally, 'douceur' my last drawing with the system ...



By Cati in digital drawing

No comments: