Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Elastic visualization


A cluster within my delicious' tags visualized with 6pli

I discovered 6pli, a beautiful and useful tool for delicious tag visualization and navigation. The 6pli system connects to your delicious database and uses the bundles to bridge between very different content. I find this tool amazing; it is finally an answer to my struggle in navigating among my delicious catalog.
You can contact the creator of the tool, Santiago Ortiz, to create your own account.
More about his work.

Santiago --What is nice about order is that is very difficult to keep (because of the god entropy), so there is always eccentric posts, as the image shows:

3 comments:

Greg J. Smith said...

For anyone that is interested, I just posted an interview with Santiago Ortiz on Serial Consign. I am a huge fan of this project as well. :)

designsojourn said...

Hi Cati,

Thanks for the wonderful link and your comment, I will check it out!

Please do keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some photos :).